EBDC Process

5.) Register your team and start the Challenge

EUROPEAN BIOMIMICRY DESIGN CHALLENGE

5.) Register your team and start the Challenge

Once you have formed a team, register it for the European Biomimicry Design Challenge. Team registrations are fairly easy, you don’t need to provide much material. Registration open on 15 November 2020 and close on 3 January 2021, 23.59 CET.

You registered on the COBIOM platform for the Swarming and got familiar with its Swarms, projects, discussions and tools. Now it is time to register your team for the real challenge!

Connect to professionals and Swarms and found your team for the innovation phase.
Connect to professionals and Swarms and found your team for the innovation phase.
Use the best collaboration tools on the web for free to work on your solution.
Use the best collaboration tools on the web for free to work on your solution.

Registration after Swarming

Swarming is not required to register your team and topic. However, since the evaluation your solution accounts for only 75% and the other 25% are points you collect through collaboration on the platform, we advise you to take the opportunity seriously.

Gather your information:

1.) A team name

e.g. the working title of your solution; this name will appear on the platform and is used for all collaboration tools

2.) A brief description of your field of interest

e.g. in one sentence; this is used for a brief check-up by our mentors if you comply with the rules of the challenge and work on a sustainability solution after all.

3.) Name and email addresses of all your team mates

We will send invitations to all the members after registration

Until then, join the Swarming on www.swarm.cobiom.com.

What happens after the registration:

  1. You will get a notification email after the successfull submission of your registration
  2. Our mentors will briefly check if you comply with the rules of the challenge
  3. After that you receive your login data to your team email address. It qualifies you to log into
    • The collaboration platform
    • The Challenge working environment
    • Your team email inbox
  4. You can now start working on your solution for the European Biomimicry Design Challenge. The Challenge working environment comes with a brief introduction.

Author


Avatar